Saturday 11 June 2016

Leaving Certificate 2016: Part 1

I will now forever be known as "the girl who vomited during English paper 1"

My life is one embrassment after another.  Anything bad that could happen, will happen to me. It makes for good stories... but I'm not exactly happy about potentially failing English. This dumb blog post is already better written than my essay. Sigh.

English paper 2 went a little sweeter. My main girl Emily Dickinson made an appearance in poetry, which is amazing because I could write 4 pages on the meanings behind her poetry. The comparison made my heart hurt a bit. King Lear is a dumb play. The unseen poetry was so rushed that I wish I could personally apologise to my poor examiner.

Home Economics was filled with fibre. I cannot write more than a few sentences on how it prevents constipation. Honestly, I don't remember the paper. The only important stuff you need to know is that I wrote 12 pages and had my own exam room (everyone was afraid I'd vomit again, nice).

Math paper 1. Good stuff. Probably passed. I'll be happy with that.

I'm a solid C student.

No comments:

Post a Comment