Tuesday 5 January 2016

Welcome To My Cesspool.

I decided to start a blog.

Why would I do such a thing? I have no idea. My English writing skills aren't exactly A level and my life is just as boring as any other 18 year old girl's. I guess I just want to do something productive on the internet ('cause I usually sit in my room flicking through Facebook, scowling and feeling bitter about the fact I haven't been out of bed for 3 days).

My teenage years shouldn't be wasted. How sad would it be if my future child asked:
"So, get up to anything crazy when you were 18?"
I can't really reply "it's a blur of Twitter, Tumblr and being in a vegetative state"

What will the glorious Maeve write about? Fuck if I know. This could turn into a cesspool of teen angst and stress. Come listen to me complain about how my Instagram stopped working and how my hair is breaking off from the amount of bleach I use on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment