Sunday 31 January 2016

January Resolutions

The beginning of a year marks change, or at least, the idea of it. January is the most disappointing month. It gets hyped up too much. Even New Years Eve parties end up "just being okay".

So here's all my failed resolutions:

1) Study More: While I have actually increased the amount of time I spend studying... it's still not quite enough. The thought is there... the energy isn't.

2) Blog: I suck at this and I don't make many posts whatsoever. Oops.

3) Rise Earlier: I planned on going to sleep at 10 and waking up at 7. I would have plenty of time to wake up, get breakfast, do my makeup and be refreshed for school. I still crawl outta bed at 8 and rush to be on time.

4) Exercise: I have no idea what I was thinking.

5) Be Optomistic: The Leaving Cert and general teen angst is stressing me out too much to be any bit optimistic.

Hopefully the remaining 11 months will be a lot easier and happier for all of us.
Love, Maeve x

No comments:

Post a Comment